ROBOTICS/SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M/W)
in Composite Industry
TANIQ is looking for engineers (MSc/PhD) to work on the development of their software and robotics platform for the rubber composites industry. The basis for the job vacancy is that you have strong programming skills (preferably Matlab or Python) and that you have affinity with robotics and/or composite product development.
The job function will comprise (some of) the following activities:
- Solving of engineering tasks and developing algorithms using Matlab;
- Development of software platform and customer software;
- Development of robotic platform;
- Development and installation of robotic equipment;
- Development of composite products.
- Technical engineer (MSc/PhD);
- Strong programming skills (preferably MATLAB or Python);
- Affinity with software development and robotics;
- Understanding of 3D coordinate frames, their properties and transformations, as is used for determining robot movements and positions;
- Bonus skills: Experience with object oriented programming, programming in C#, and GIT;
- Bonus skills: Experience with composite product development/ filament winding.
TANIQ develops and supplies technology for optimization of fiber reinforced rubber composites (e.g. tires, oil & marine hoses). TANIQ (Delft University spin-off, 2006) uses lightweight engineering principles from the aerospace industry to optimize rubber composites. By embedding this technology in user-friendly Design- and FEA Software, TANIQ enables their Clients to use this technology to optimize their products. Furthermore, TANIQ has developed a unique robotic platform for automated winding of fibers, rubber strips and tapes. TANIQ has developed their own end-effectors (e.g. Rubber strip winding tool) and auxiliary tooling (e.g. fiber tensioning system) and is currently developing automated attaching and cutting systems to further automate the production processes.
TANIQ’s aim is to implement their technology into a range of rubber composite applications, and make their technology the new standard of design and manufacturing for those applications. To achieve this we are looking for extra engineers to join our team.
Are you interested to join our Engineering Team?
If you are interested in this job you can contact Soren Blomaard per email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 104156170 for more information.
Attn. Soren Blomaard
3047 BP Rotterdam